Corrupt Clucky Manipulation (as of April 23rd, 2024)

A notable community member recently made a value request for Corrupt Clucky (currently 850k) in which they received AxeR (currently 3M). This value request had many people talking and reposting the image in trade chat which we believe created a large boost in demand for Corrupt Clucky. There’s no doubt Corrupt clucky was and still is on the rise but just how high is that demand really? Many questioned the legitimacy of the trade and when checked initially, all seemed legit. However, we continued to check trade logs and found a day later that the request turned out to be a trade back through an alternate account from the requester. This user has now been blacklisted from requesting in the future to prevent further manipulation.

BUT DON’T PANIC

Corrupt Clucky is no doubt receiving many good and legitimate offers right now such as DDS (currently 1M) and even as high as Arach/Fae (each currently 1.5M). We want traders to beware of overpaying an excessive amount for items due to potentially fake trades being posted by others to create overhype for an item. Know what your items are worth, form your own opinions and don’t necessarily follow in others footsteps. Goodluck traders.

As always, STKValues will not stand for manipulation of any kind. We believe that transparency is key for the list to succeed. It is also important that you know what is happening behind closed doors. IF you see manipulation, do not be afraid to report it. This way we can keep trade going smoothly.

11 Likes

That’s was sure, look also for fey :sob:

5 Likes

Axer manipulation post when smh

6 Likes

sure c clucky was at a good hype. Now let us say bye-bye to c clucky :smiley:
Crazy asf to watch it getting c alf

4 Likes

Lovely community that we have :upside_down_face:
totally not sarcastic

4 Likes

Poor corrupt clucky, they do this with he, but with axer

Axer = 4 c maya :sunglasses:

4 Likes

What about Axe r manip?,snow Castel manip?,why you do this to spicy kfc

4 Likes

Man, there lots of manipulation item by these trades

5 Likes

Man, we can never have a legit hype on an item. Its always manipulators ruining it, or starting it…

6 Likes

Tbh though, I would much rather have c clucky be hyped than axer, but manipulation is not a good way to handle that.

6 Likes

yes corrupt clucky can rise more than axe r but its impossible for me to rise more than fae and ruby ppl just give big lose

6 Likes

Trust me, i love my spicy KFC chicken killer as much as u do

6 Likes

Can’t say the same for riley and Lucia! :joy:

2 Likes

I don’t think C clucky will die tbh even after the manipulation it still have 10 value req to raise C clucky

3 Likes

You only started collecting them becuase i started collecting them, you didn’t see their potential

5 Likes

It doesnt matter though becuase it finally got its raise

5 Likes