Change the z-offset of the effect of the knives

The effects of most knives are obscured by the knife.

I think it’s a shame because there are a lot of knives with great effects. I think it’s probably because the devs didn’t change the z-offset of the effects, and I hope they will fix it.

(cool effects of fae l and corruptor)

(but the effects you will see while playing)

7 Likes

What do you actually mean?
I don’t understand

8 Likes

This means that the particles of the knives are obscured by the modeling of the knives and are not visible, which is a unfortunate.

8 Likes

Oh okay I see

8 Likes

the effects are fine and good dont worry you can see it be different when you make graphics high too

7 Likes

I always set the graphics to the highest :smiling_face_with_tear:

7 Likes

how effect should be like that if graphic is low only

6 Likes

The reason for this is because the effects can get in the way of game play. If you scroll all the way in to first person, you will understand this fact. Trails get in the way of vision.

2 Likes

6Z=3Y-5X+19
X³-Y²=34
2(2Z²)²=X-8Y

See Z-offset

1 Like

I’m not solving that bruh

1 Like

Certainly! In Roblox, when dealing with part positions, the X, Y, Z coordinates represent the spatial location of a part in 3D space. Here’s what each coordinate means:

1. X: Represents the left-right position. Positive X values move the part to the right, and negative X values move it to the left.
  2. Y: Represents the up-down position. Positive Y values move the part upward, and negative Y values move it downward.
  3. Z: Represents the front-back position. Positive Z values move the part forward, and negative Z values move it backward.

For example, if you want to move a part 5 studs to the right, 20 studs upward, and 100 studs forward, you can use the following code:

part.Position = part.Position + Vector3.new(5, 20, 100)

Remember to adjust the values according to your specific needs! If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. :blush:

Source: Conversation with Bing, 5/19/2024

:3

2 Likes