Bring back the old STK

Because of the new value list i feel like so many people are quitting stk, i remember every time i am playing stk, there are atleast 10k to 14k players every hour but right now it’s having a hard time to reach 7k players. I think it is because of axe reaper that’s why so many people quit the game .

I did not know axe reaper will be so valuable, i had 3 axe r in the past and 2 arachnophobia,and their value is not that high so i traded it because my goal is to get fey slycer. I should have keep my axe reaper​:sob::sob::sob:, now my knife is so low value​:rofl::rofl:

Do you remember the time fae lament deserve corrupt doctor and corrupt alfred? And Corrupt alfred deserve 4 axe reaper but now axe reaper defeated this two and now axe reaper are defeating crimson and fey slycer.

Right now fae lament needs another fae lament for axe r.
Fey slycer is equivalent to Axe reaper in this current situation.

Limited knives like fey slycer is rare because majority of those people who owns it quit.
But the dupers already mentioned that they duped fey, otr20, gh20,fae lament, arachnophobia, ruby, corrupt clucky, and medalist etc.
Even though axe r and arachnophobia are duped they still are high demand item.

I have an idea to fix this, let’s hope that in the next halloween update, the developers should bring back axe reaper and arachnophobia since this two knives doesn’t contain “limited” in their picture. Unlike other knives contains “2020” “2021” #999, or#777.

LET’S BRING BACK AXE REAPER IN THE HaLLOWEEN CRATE SO THAT EVERY WILL BE HAPPY.

IF we bring back axe reaper and arachnophobia in the halloween update, it has a lot of benefits in the community.

1. People will appreciate limited knives more, it means, fae,ruby, otr 20, fey, crimson,gh20,woc20,meda,corrupt clucky, corrupt cupid, they will be more appreciated and they deserve 4 axe reaper.

2. Those who are obsessed of axe r ,they will be happy too because they can get it in the crate.

3. Many old player will comeback to the game because they knew that their items got raise!!

4. Developers will be happy to because this crate cost gems ,it means arachnophobia and axe reaper comeback cost gems, this is to support the developers of the game to protect from duping issues.

5. Those who owns axe reaper and arachnophobia they will be also happy because this crate causes gems and their chances is lower than 0.1 percent it means it will not make the axe reaper and arachnophobia to be extremely common.

6. We will all be happy if we destroyed axe reaper value, please i hope this will happen.

Summary
We should destroy axe reaper value so that everyone will be happy.

What do you think? Or good bye stk?

8 Likes

My bro is speaking facts

4 Likes

Hard pass for me on this idea, imo that would be as bad as bringing back fey and all other limiteds as well. Axer has its place🤷🏼‍♀️ Maybe it shouldn’t be as good as the limiteds but it is an og spectrum that does not deserve to be shat on. All y’all hating on it too much blaming emo kids, like get a life it’s just a sick knife. The last thing we need to do is destroy spectrums as well. This will only cause more players to quit I think

4 Likes

Bro we need to fire @Jesse as soon as possible bro!:100::100:Lets hold a revolution to MAKE STK VALUES GREAT AGAIN :bangbang::smiling_imp::100::fire:#MSGA #FrickYouJesse #SavageSquad #300

8 Likes

Quit the hate bro, there’s nothing wrong with @Jesse he’s doing the best he can. If you wanna hate then hate the people who trade crap for limiteds cuz that’s not jesses fault. #frickyouhaters

4 Likes

@Adrian you don’t agree with the recent values?
#fire @Jesse I agree​:joy::sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Put this in the suggestion tab in discord @Revivelimitedknives

2 Likes

crazy facts this is now affected core players

4 Likes

I feel like you are an axe reaper devotee? Your message conveys this to me and to the others.

3 Likes

First of all, that is not why STK is losing players. Second of all, bringing axe r back defeats the point of it being limited. Axe r isn’t ruining the game and it the community either you like it or not or you hate to admit it. If community didn’t decide to manipulate the values then maybe axer wouldn’t be so high.

9 Likes

Axe is not limited or it’s just a spectrum

3 Likes

#AboluteSigma🤫 #GirlBoss🙄 #Slayed💔 #Mogged🧏

6 Likes

It id literally a limited item

6 Likes

#RespectHimAtAllCosts

4 Likes

Why do you think the value list is what is making stk lose players? the majority of people who play stk are people who don’t even trade lol, blaming us for people leaving is weird when all we do is

Also, axe and arach are limited knives, they came from a “limited” event and im pretty sure not everyone would be happy with old items returning. Reusing content with the sole purpose of killing an item is stupid as it only benefits traders and not normal players who simply want to see new items get added and not old stuff be recycled and stuffed down their throats.

As nice as it would be to have limited items be a higher value than they are right now, we can’t do that unless the community itself changes and starts respecting the items more and stops trading them for absolute trash.

5 Likes

Well Im just a spectrum devotee honestly :woman_shrugging:t3:. Ik a lot of you will look down on me for this, but imo spectrums are simply cooler and I’m trying to collect all of them

3 Likes

Yes I agree 100% (idk why you get so much hate but it doesn’t look like you deserve it to me)

3 Likes

no idea either tbh, we’re just mainly projecting the community and it’s sad to see limiteds drop so low but, it has to happen.

4 Likes

I agree with you, we can call this THE BIG UPDATE : the returning of axe reaper and arachnophobia. And i will be present in this update omg. I am hoping that this will happen too

3 Likes

Hello Chrissy, i think your opinion is wrong. His opinion would unlikely to happen too don’t worry unless everyone would agree. It’s the developers responsibility to at least fix the community since they did not protect us from dupe… it’s unfair for those who truly bought fae lament in just 3 minutes because it’s a race and yet fae lament is now low value.

This recommendation is necessary because it’s not the players fault when the dupe happens that’s why developers needs to fix this instead of randomly creating expensive items, why not just bring back this axe reaper

5 Likes