Black market knives finally drop?!

What do y’all think of this huge drop of value? Seems fair to me (though I like template better than tod) thank god I traded my dumb slycer cyan for gold bar right before this drop😅. I personally think they should stay at this value as that is what they typically get (I think) but remember w cabin cost 81k coin and is valued at 100k, so somewhere around 200k may be likely in the future for black market knives

7 Likes

The valuation is fair in my opinion

6 Likes

Tbh The value for those knives are Really like really accurate, even when it just came out it should stay on 300k or maybe a bit lower.
Also 300k is worth the price of 99k Coins… and if they make it even lower and lower below 100k, do people even still buying them tho

7 Likes

ya I think the drop made it more accurate, I traded touch for grimley bundle not to long ago so I think its very accurate.

6 Likes

this has been the 2nd value drop on the black market crates. they should have stayed the same they are now watered down so if a player did buy them for 99k coins at the value they were before they can at least have a chance to trade for an older spectrum. black market knives had good trades now are worthless with the values they are at.

3 Likes

Well that is Bc they stayed in shop, at first people thought it was just a short update but they will be there forever now

2 Likes