Axe reaper deserve 10million value?

Omg!, Axe reaper is dominating the game, i saw someone trading their meda for axe reaper and adds, it means we can’t trade fey slycer for axe reaper anymore, we need to give fey and add for axe reaper. I am trying to get some axe reaper last time and i am giving fey slycer but he wants some add, it means axe reaper has a lot of value now and destroying medalist.

I think we should start ignoring axe reaper owner, and instead you can still get beautiful limited knife for your fey like blood ruby or corrupt doctor or fae lament and we should ignore AXE REAPER.

but i think medalist is now not rare because it has so many copies. It is supposed to be only 3-4 copies, there are more than hundreds or thousand plus of medalist because of dupe so maybe meda list will become 4m value because it’s hard for meda to get overpay. That’s how the value list work right? If something is having a hard time to get overpay it means drop.

1 Like

The Narrative of “needing to give fey and add for axe reaper” seems forced though. I mean there are hundreds of other items to be trading for.

1 Like

Plus Medalist isn’t really something to invest on because it is occasionly spawned and given away, (Crimson 2.0)

1 Like

and if something is having a hard time to get overpay, it either goes to being stable for the time being OR drops depending on the situation given.

2 Likes

Axe R will fall at some point eventually

7 Likes

It’s also that some people have a poor trading mindset and eventually join to pull the axe reaper flips just because it seems as the most “straightforward” approach to profit.

2 Likes

it’s death is inevitable

4 Likes

True, i think medalist is similar to crimson , but i think crimson is better because it is the original. Meda is very worth it if they are only 3-4 copies, but now there are a lot of meda owners that’s why it can drop more, i feel bad for meda owners but it will happen if this is the necessary value for meda

2 Likes

I don’t think axe will ever drop
Axe has been pulling op since it was near c alfred
Now it’s above fey even
Earlier when it crossed c alfred prior said it will drop soon and not rare not but we can see what’s happening and not what people expect

2 Likes

I meant like Medalist is basically given off the same ways Crimson was tbh.

2 Likes

Most likely Axe R won’t suddenly drop, but probably be seen as a “unstable” item soon.

2 Likes

I can assure you it won’t die until pro traders like us take up all the rare knifes and people can’t find them anymore for axe or even small add

2 Likes

It is unstable for long now
Even Jesse told community not to trade for it but they didn’t listen and do as they wish so…

3 Likes

Axe reaper is very high demand, maybe it can even overvalue galaxy since some people said that galaxy is also got duped that’s why galaxy is not available for trade

2 Likes

Who in the hell told you galaxy was duped, it was never duped.

3 Likes

They made galaxy not for trade because so it WON’T ever be duped and spread out.

3 Likes

Galaxy is the only knife not duped

2 Likes

Some people said galaxy got duped that’s why it’s not available for trade to prevent dupers from duping it

2 Likes

even if galaxy was tradeable, axe r would never over value it

5 Likes

I wish you can label who exactly said that nonsense

2 Likes