At least raise this items 😑. they are seriously overpaid

touch-of-death
the-gold-bar
the-template
the-slycer-cyan

THIS KNIFES ARE SERIOUSLY GETTING OVER PAY SPECIFICALLY THE TEMPLATE CAUSE OF ITS BEAUTIFUL TRAIL…(ngl) THEY HAVE HIGH DEMAND AND VALU BUT STILL I THINK THAT ITS NOT THE FAIR VALUE FOR THOSE KNIFE. ATLEAST RAIZE THE TEMPLATE AND THE TOUCH OF DEATH.

2 Likes

I don’t think they are overpaid for, rather stable where they are as of now

5 Likes

I think raise them because they are overpaid for

2 Likes

Bro not all of them are overpaid but the template is getting insane over pays like deadli dark ripper/ c papa set + W cab and some add / etc
I have used all of ths swords except the slycer crayan and found that people are interested in the template more than touch of death and gold bar.

2 Likes

True. I did get offered axe r when the template was 3.5m but I said add bc he was under and he said no

2 Likes

I agree these values are too low

1. 99k coins is $60rbx if purchasing coins

2. 99k coins average of 25 hours game play to grind (if you’re lucky)

Then consider that even when purchasing 1 knife it’ll still be random and you could end up with dupes when purchasing more than 1

Low value doesn’t compel anyone to use their coins on these, even if just to trade

2 Likes

“When they were 3.5m” is the key part in this sentence, they aren’t 3.5m anymore

1 Like

Can you show some screenshots because I don’t see consistent offers in their favour of it raising

2 Likes

We base values off what the community trades for X item

2 Likes

Therein lies the problem.

The community is using the STK list to determine trade value -

Which came first the chicken or the egg?

This is where we run in to folks not trading their limiteds - they feel they are worth more but the list says otherwise.

The list highly favours spectrums and doesn’t take in to account the knives that have been incredibly time consuming to get.

I’m thinking Gold Slime - Powerwheel and their x3 counterparts

I’m surprised at how easily folks are trading their gingerbread house too.

I digress :wink:

2 Likes

Lol​:joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:LMAO SADDEST STORY EVER :joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy::joy:.

BRO SHOULD HESITATE :grin::rofl:.

3 Likes

Bro let’s just get some proofs for this okay. MISSION: RAISE TEMPLATE/ TOUCH OF DEATH

4 Likes

Yeah, trade your items and note down all the offers you get with a screenshot, ez

1 Like

They were so crazy that they are ready to pay anything however I didn’t trade cause am collecting proofs for this . I tried my best to get screenshot of offer I get . If there was a problem with the pic please say me . Thank you

Everyone in game are not rich but they were saying me that " please give me the sowrd for kmy full inventory" they gave the best offer they can give from there inventory. This trades taken me time cause there are many abusive person in game . Now am tired :weary::sleeping: to : - @somguy

3 Likes

GrimSet + vamp is the only overpay offer there (200+150+300)
While Wbane, cold hs and GrimSet (200+150+125+75) is 550k
Amd gcab, pol sc papa roni and volsword(37.5+350+25+75) is 487.5k, but I appreciate the effort anyway I’ll see if I can take a look at these items

2 Likes

Bro the second guy said that in next trade he will add more items but I don’t trust so I didn’t trade. And another . And pol is. Overpaid item too yk it too right bro ? And people think that pol and tent will increase so they trade that kind of offers

600k touch of deth + mal 25k = 625k for 550k THE TEMPLATE :weary::+1:
Mal Is a overpays item yk

@somguy

3 Likes

Yeah Ik bro

2 Likes

OK, are these the consistent offers you are getting?

1 Like

They are for me but I am getting offered arach, woc 2020, etc.

2 Likes

I get this kind of offers constantly. Whenever someone see a template they try to give all the best sword in their inventory sometimes they are low cause everyone is not rich. And rich people often try to scam us . However I get even much good deal but They are low in value example 2 fey golden and orion …

2 Likes