Anyone agree with me on this?

@Jesse i believe that if it is possible you and/or your team should work to try to fix the glitches in maps, I’m talking about the ways that so many people glitch through the walls and out of map to hide for the whole game or escape from killer chasing them. I think this is entirely unfair and it seems so so many people do it. I understand if this is not an easy fix or something you can’t do right now, but I think it should be taken into consideration in the future as it’s not part of the game. Thanks and Lmk your thoughts everyone

6 Likes

That’s a developer issue and should be reported in the main server under the suggestions channel

6 Likes

Ok thanks. I just wish there was a way for them to put a stop to all glitches so it’s not physically possible anymore

5 Likes

I believe glitching through walls is fine but going to an area by glitch where killer can’t reach you is unfair
Many people keep hiding there till the end of round and escape and that’s the thing I don’t like

4 Likes

Well i wish neither was allowed, but yes hiding on top of map the whole game is way worse

4 Likes

That is for the developers to sort out

4 Likes