Alright im done, absolutely fucking done

bro im done with these demand traders
like bro really trade with his own list, fucking axe r simps

imagine that bro said “bro learn demand”
when he doesnt even know the value of the thing that he is trading, he is just following people such as “trading axe r for fey”, this is the problem that manipulation cause.

also how did you know the demand of a thing without its value, the value decide what it gets the exact thing like what demand does

pls blawg, we need to end this war against axe r simps and limited owners

8 Likes

Agree, i go into a trading server :nerd_face:"but i’m losing by demand" like BRO

6 Likes

agreed and most of them are axe r simps

6 Likes

LITERALLY. Like how hard can it be to trade perma for frost? Well you’d be surprised :sob: so many dumb people like “I’m losing in demand perma sucks now” like no it does not​:sob: frost has and always will suck especially compared to perma. People think just cuz dds is better than perma perma is now trash

5 Likes

Use both value and demand to get what you want.

“Value” is what the item is valued currently, per this list, at this moment in time.

“Demand” is what people think the value of the item will be, per the list, at some point in the future.

The community sets value over time and the value changer team here reports the values that the community sets.

I’m fine taking demand Ls or value Ls, one or the other- never both in the same trade.

E.G: The bigger the demand L I’m taking in a trade, the bigger value W I want in that same trade. And vice versa.

It’s a balance.

@florganborscht1

6 Likes

Yea no. We know how that works. The issue is how people mainly bullshit through trading just by saying anything like “demand” or “this has more demand” or whatever. I don’t blame people at all to not use the list, only to the people that corrupted it.

5 Likes

Among us is real

5 Likes

There’s no “blame” to assign- people can do whatever they want with their inventory.

The list reflects the values that the community sets, not the other way around.

@Florganborscht1

3 Likes

For specific trades done. Not all of the possible options.

4 Likes

Those possible options haven’t happened yet.

When those possible options do happen in the future, they will get posted here and the value changers will then change the values.

It’s not chicken-egg.

It’s trade => post trade => value adjustment.

@florganborscht1

3 Likes

So we are not putting any blame towards the dupers or the exploiters then? Wild.

4 Likes

This thread is about demand vs value and a player’s right to do whatever they want to do with their inventory within the parameters of the game.

I don’t mind trading with demand traders and I don’t mind trading with value traders.

My point was that I’m happy to use either value or demand to build the inventory that I want to build.

Trades are very easy to execute when you understand how the other person is evaluating their items (and yours).

This thread is not about dupers or exploiters.

That’s a dif topic entirely and my positions on both are well documented in these forums.

@florganborscht1

4 Likes

You don’t know how much demand gets abused out of nowhere.

4 Likes

Two people have to agree on a trade for a trade to happen.

If one party doesn’t like an offer, then a trade doesn’t happen.

There’s no abuse there.

“Demand” is just someone’s opinion of what the future value of an item will be.

Opinions are just opinions.

You don’t have to agree with someone else’s opinion and you def don’t have to trade your item based on what someone else thinks the “demand” of your item is.

And I’m reasonably confident that I’m aware and have an idea of what items are traded for, both in terms of “value” and “demand”.

Sometimes I make good deals, sometimes I make bad deals but the deals I make are mine to make with the inventory that I’ve accumulated.

@florganborscht1

4 Likes

You literally don’t understand that there was controversy around the value list from past maniuplations.

The “Demand” gets abused because someone forcily starts completes a trade that is out of the ordinary, grabs a couple of buddies to force it with him, and boom.

4 Likes

And this is from people that are terrible at having patience on trading.

4 Likes

You can’t reach though the screen and “force” anyone to click the trade button.

@florganborscht1

3 Likes

What I meant about force is making a trade unnatural, not actually putting the “force” towards it.

4 Likes

It’s their inventory not yours

3 Likes

How this isn’t self evident to everyone is beyond me.

Well said @somguy

@Florganborscht1

3 Likes