Adding item copies amount

While I was playing The Hunt for Pet Sim99 I noticed a really cool feature. When you hover over items you can see exactly how many copies of an item there are that exist. This would be EXTREMELY useful for traders to know exactly which items are rare or not. This could genuinely save trading from its current downfall if it were added. Give this post a like if you wanna see this in game❤️

11 Likes

that would be great tbh

11 Likes

Would be amazing but I doubt the developers would do that because of 1 main reason that is duping.

People would automatically attack them if the item that was supposed to be limited with a certain number somewhat goes up.

7 Likes

well if that ever happened then the community would know and values would adjust

6 Likes

You don’t understand how annoying and awful it is for people to attack developers if something doesn’t go well with this. Unless backend duping somewhat can be prevented and reversible, people are gonna harass tf outta the developers for letting “their” items become more common in copies when it’s not supposed to.

7 Likes

Devs should have better securities in the game. Even if people managed to make dupes im sure it wouldnt absolutely kill an item again @Mosterfan

7 Likes

I believe that this had already been suggested two years ago and that I understood that it would never be implemented for reasons like Mosterfan explained there

5 Likes

Or serial numbers. Like this

6 Likes

yes! I always wondered if serial numbers for items would be a thing

6 Likes