About the mystifier

I have a few questions. first off, I thought this knife was supposed to have a limited amount of copies, then I got it to find that it had no #… I will be extremely disapointed that if after ALL that work trying to solve the puzzle, I just get another limited worth 1k…

2nd, When will it be tradable? I noticed that it was untradable… That is all about that question.

3rd, What should its value be? I noticed right away after stepping into the trade server with it, that people were going crazy over it “omg, what for that knife”, “wow, how did you get that knife” bla bla bla. I got offerd c Maya and adds alr, so I was just wondering what its value will be

4 Likes

I feel like its intended to be an achievement knife that shouldn’t be tradable (both versions).

7 Likes

I don’t think it will ever be trade able and there are #13 of this knife
What you have is a copy of it like they brought fae golden lament
Similarly 1 is with #13 copies and other has unlimited copies

4 Likes

Wait, so is there 2 versions of the knife? The world first, and the normal one?

3 Likes

Yes there is the world’s first is #13 and other has infinite copies

5 Likes

Bro, that’s crazy only 13 copies. That makes it the second most rare knife in the game bro, considering that it is 10 times more rare than Galaxy, its value should be 1 billion

4 Likes

Lol yes but it will never be traded so yeah no use putting value

5 Likes

But yes they can give it a value so that it gets a spot in value list and people know about this who aren’t aware of it

5 Likes

Can somebody help me how to get that knive???

5 Likes

I made a YouTube vid about it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYoemgp38Ok

4 Likes

Who wants to do the eye puzzle thing with me?

I’m looking for people to do the puzzle with me if u want to join u can tell me ur user in this post and I’m gonna add u

3 Likes

Thank you guys. I got it))

4 Likes

Items don’t get valued until they’re traded

1 Like