A disparity in pricing between old and new spectrums; thoughts?

I’m not hating or anything ofc :heart_eyes: it just seems inaccurate for Winterbane and Cupid’s Bow to be priced the same, when everybody knows which one the majority would rather have. Or Dark Rune being the same price as Axe of Fairy, when you’d be lucky to be able to trade Dark Rune for AxeF. I know it is a lack of proofs needed to make said value changes, but it is hard to even come up with enough proofs to change when a majority of younger traders are deadset on northsunder and two jolly lances equaling Cold-Hearted Cupid’s Bow, when they themselves would never make that trade back :skull: Idk if I’m making sense, it’s a bit hard to articulate. TLDR; only items like sham, empress bow, polt scythe ect. are priced accurately for demand and age in my personal opinion :')

3 Likes

and even sham and empress gotta raise ;( idk tho, I cant really justify it cause they are exact items I own, but I do have to usually trade double the value of an item if I’m trading new items for old :frowning:

2 Likes

A lack of proofs forces certain items to stay where they were, this problem was very prevalent back before the revamp of stkvalues, plus it’s just mostly people who refuse to give an items full value due to greed, they traded their voldars for like winterbane and then easily flip it in the in game trade server

1 Like

I mean as you mentioned dark rune (100 k ) being the same as axef (100K) there are people who could actually flip dark rune for axef in trade servers

2 Likes

I think that’s why value requesting is so important, even if it’s a smaller trade. Like with Winterbane vs Cupids bow, the majority rather have Cupid’s bow because winterbane barely pulls a set. People who do those trades do one and done and don’t feel the need to request it, therefore it remains at its current value :’)

3 Likes